Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Looking for, trying to find, searching for...someone?

If i would have had access to this collection of websites and blogs when i was searching for my long lost half brother i would have saved 3 years of my life. And to think he was less than 5 miles away in a surrounding suburb. If i had a nickel for every time i heard a similar story i could retire today, yesterday even. Thats actually the reason i started writing articles and reviews for background check websites. I was Looking for, trying to find, searching for...someone and most of the websites i plucked down hard earned money to join were rip-offs with shady promises and even shadier customer service. Most i just gave up on and let them keep the money. To this day i can log in to just about every background check, find people website on the internet. I have spent thousands to keep my sites and blog up to date with the latest and best background check websites links and reviews online.

You can rest assured that by clicking any sponsor link on this blog will get you one of the best find people websites doing business. I get shafted to keep my users and readers from getting shafted. I sell more background check memberships than almost anyone with this philosophy. I am constantly updating and reviewing and the duds never see the light of day.

So if you are Looking for, trying to find, searching for...someone you have come to the right place to find, investigate or decide on a online background check resource.

Visit information page.
I'm sold, Where do i sign up?

No comments: