Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What you don't know about background checks.


Really cool reasons to punch a name into those People search boxes you see everywhere online. Background check services have more uses than you would imagine.

Find a lost friend

Find out what they say about you personally.

Find lost family.

Find out a neighbors name

Find out which teachers have records and why.

Check out who lives at an address

Find out if a service person is legit.

All of these and more can be done with an online background check.

All of these and more can be done from a PC or cellular phone.

The first time i ever heard of online background check services being offered I had a few reasons I thought sounded fun but out of my league. They may seem minor but they really made the whole public record background search issue a non-issue for me.

I thought they would cost too much for one thing. But after running across several sites in day to day browsing and reading the information I was amazed to find they were cheap to very, very inexpensive. I expected hundreds of dollars to be average, imagine my shock and amazement when I saw the average cost was under 50 bucks. Most were below even that like $29, $35 and this was for membership. With memberships that usually span anywhere from 1 to 3 years for the almost comical price of under $30 (thirty -omg) bucks. That is the reason i started this blog, i wanted to get the word out to anyone who would listen.

Visit information page.
I'm sold, Where do i sign up?

No comments: