Friday, October 19, 2007

The latest "must have" power toy", as seen on CNN. Best gift ever!

I got a membership to "at home detective" for my 50th birthday by my youngest daughter emily who also gave me a round trip ticket to vegas, shes a flight attendant and gets travel tickets really cheap. And with a trip to vegas in the package i really forgot about the background check gift.

I returned home from vegas and i just happened to look at the Card my daughter gave me and the Password and username fell out on the table. I went to the computer and tried it right then and there. There hasn't been a day since then that i haven't used it. It was easy to log into and it was easy to understand and use. The results blew me away. Thats first day and night i must have searched everyone i know, knew or have ever met. I found out all sorts of things i would have never known. About people i would have never guessed.

I found out that sisters fiancee has a warrant in texas where he is originally from. I also found out that my nieghbor or my very block is a registered sex offender. That was an eye-opener.

I think this is the best gift i have ever received. I can check anyone, anytime. Friends, relatives, business associates. Now you really do have to get up early in the morning to fool me. I even ran ever business contact and found a few useful tidbits. I love you online background check website. It even works from my laptop and phone browser. I feel like James Bond.


Visit information page.
I'm sold, Where do i sign up?

No comments: