Monday, October 15, 2007

Get Your Own police file. Background check testimonials and uses.

You will find THOUSANDS of BUSINESS and PERSONAL USES for this incredible set of INVESTIGATION tools. Net Detective allows you to uncover anything you want to know about your doctor, boss, friends, neighbo rs, lover and even yourself.

You can do searches on anyone in total privacy! It's 100% legal and no one will know what you are doing. Even works from mobile phone browsers-- We are the best. It is simple and easy to use even for a beginner. Track down or look up the facts on anyone. Net Detective is used worldwide by private investigators and detectives , as well as every day people who use it to find lost relatives, old high school and army buddies, deadbeat parents, lost loves, people that owe them money and just plain old snooping around. We are the best way or place online to do a background check..

Testimonials from satisfied users.

"Thanks Net Detective. You saved my life. If I hadn't found out about my girlfriend's credit problems, I might have made the biggest mistake of my life."

David Longo
Stockton, California

"I wanted to track down my ex-husband because he hadn't paid child support in 6 years. After using Net Detective, I found him hiding in Texas. Plus, I was able to find the cont act I needed to fill out the paperwork, hire an attorney and collect back payments."

Karen Green
El Paso, Texas

"As a private investigator with over 22 years experience, I was very surprised to discover what a great asset Net Detective is for our business. We can now locate hard to find information in minutes that used to take hours or even days."

- Robert J. Carlson,
St. Paul, MN

"This is great. Just 30 minutes after downloading Net Detective I had located my long-lost college roommate and had her on the phone. We talked for two hours. (We hadn't talked in 27 years.) I have been telling all my friends and they are amazed."

-Marsha Seiler,
Dallas, TX

"I have been telling my friends about Net Detective. I have also been snooping on my friends, and they don't even know it. I found out how much alimony and child support my next door neighbor gets, and that my neighbor across th e street has some big credit problems. The best online!!!"

-Marianne Clewiston,
Elmira, NY

"I was playing around on my friends computer and he showed me this program and OMG was i hooked. I look up anybody i can think of just for the fun of it. I even found out that my brothers fiance is married already in New Mexico. Thats cooled my buzz fast. I love the program but be careful what you look for.!!!"

-Big shadow,
Milwaukee, WI

"We are using Net Detective to really check out all of our new employees before we hire them. Using Net Detective I have made some rather startling discoveries. One applicant was wanted by the FBI for embezzlement and he was applying for a job in our accounting department."

- George L. Whitaker,
Sacramento, CA

Visit information page.
I'm sold, Where do i sign up?

No comments: