Thursday, August 28, 2008

where is the best place to do a Online background check?


where is the best place to do a Online background check?

I guess if forced to narrow it down to one question that keeps recurring in my emails this would be it. Oh there are many other questions daily like, "what is the least expensive background check website?" I also get "what background check service works?" And i always respond with "it depends on what kind of background check you are performing."

So to answer allot of questions here are two of the best background check websites i have used. These are both Membership websites and allow unlimited background checks and phone lookups.


Find the truth about anyone
. a bit over $30 a year.

At Home detectives. $29 for a 3 year membership of unlimited searches.

I hope this answers some of the questions from my inbox. Of course still feel free to contact me at linktraffic@gmail.com with and comments or questions. I just wanted to slow the flow because i am only one man though i have the strength of ten men and two women and a child and 14 puppies.

D. Harris Backgroundman

Visit information page.
I'm sold, Where do i sign up?

No comments: