Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Are online background check websites a ripoff or useful tool?


Unfortunately there is any number of unscrupulous individuals in the Internet marketplace, just like in the real world marketplace. There are online background checking websites that are good for nothing beyond taking your money. They routinely give you nothing more that the same information that you could find free on a basic Google search. I have been selling online public records investigations exclusively for the last 4 years so I have run into more than my share of con artist background check websites. But just as with anything I have learned through trial and error to recognize these charlatans and fleecers, as I call them, and steer clear of them.

Read entire article.


Visit information page.
I'm sold, Where do i sign up?

No comments: