Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Is your spouse or lover cheating or being unfaithful?


"Before you read on, you should be aware of the 4 most common signs of cheating:

1. Suspicious cellphone behavior. Perhaps your partner has been hiding their cellphone, or quickly ducking into another room to take phone calls?

2. Smelling of another person's perfume or cologne. Noticed this? Or has your partner suddenly started doing their own laundry at strange hours?

3. Popping out at strange hours. Perhaps working late nights when they didn't use to? Or going to see some friend that you've never heard of?

4. Their internet history constantly being deleted and suspicious behavior when checking email and during online chatting.

Your significant other may be doing any or all of these things, thats not the worst part. The worst part is not knowing. Wait i can say that better. The worst part is knowing but not being able to prove it.

After you get the feeling that your lover or spouse is cheating on you your whole world changes. You feel uncomfortable where you felt at ease. You find it hard to be happy around that person and you tend to think about it all the time, your imagination runs wild.

I had a lover who nearly drove me insane with the lack of trust issue, i never knew how to feel. The anticipation leading up to finding out was 1000 times worst than the actual finding out. Idid not care as much as i thought once i found out, it was the whole sherlock holmes thing that they had me doing that got me nearly obsessed with finding out. I checked pockets, i checked cars and cell-phones, one time i even did the private eye follow them around thing. That was the hell of it, not the actual act.

Well luckily my friend lent me her book on finding out if your spouse or lover is cheating. I dismissed it at first because i was in that "green eyed devil" frame of mind but when i finally got around to reading it it blew me away. There was tons of ideas and techniques in that thing. Not to mention case studies that single out the most common signs. I loved that book so much that i actually bought my own copy to lend out when one of my "peeps" gets in that cant live must find out mode. I just give them the book and wait, they always come around before its too late.

Are you sick and tired of your partner's suspicious cheating behavior? This same partner that you have unselfishly devoted so much of your life and love to over the years? The one that you have been there for, even when no one else has? If your partner is in fact cheating on you, and you want solid evidence right now, check out the website for more information. You will come back and thank me for saving your dignity and sanity. Oh i almost forgot, once you get a name you can find out anything on the person for less than $10 a year. I'll post the links below.

Related Article "Is your spouse hiding a secret or cheating?"

How to get your lover back tips..

Best online background check.
I'm sold, Where do i sign up?

No comments: